Based in the SF Bay Area, I photograph weddings, families, babies, maternity, and personal brands– basically anything that has to do with LOVE and PASSION. My photos are luminous, natural, and dreamy, while still maintaining an authentic feel.
I am deeply passionate about providing my clients with a warm, professional, and seamless experience. You can expect clear communication, friendly vibes, and the highest quality results throughout the entire process.
I can't wait to meet you!
1. Before you decide to book any photography services, let's meet in person! We can also schedule a video chat if that's more convenient for you. The purpose of the meeting is to get to know each other, discuss your needs in detail, go over the photography process, and answer any questions you may have.
2. If you decide to book with me, then we'll make it official with a contract 50% deposit. Don't worry, this can all be done online in just a few minutes.
3. For weddings, I'll send over a questionnaire to capture the important logistical details of your big day. I can also get this started with your coordinator, if you prefer.
4. Then, I'll create a photography schedule for the day and a list of all your must-have group photos. I will share the schedule with you and your coordinator so we are all on the same page. You can think of the photography schedule as a guideline to make sure we don't miss any important details, while still allowing us flexibility to improvise along the way if desired.
5. On the day of your wedding, or shoot, I will arrive early to survey the location. Then, I'll start shooting. You can just relax and enjoy yourself, knowing that I'm capturing all the big moments and special details.
6. You'll receive a sneak peak of a few select photos within a day or two!
7. You'll receive an online gallery with all your high resolution, professionally edited photos within two weeks. You'll be able to order prints or download every photo, all in one place. All the photos are fully licensed to you, for your personal use.